Happy New Year!
I wanted to write you a special message and wish you the best New Year and holiday season ever, and also share with you my personal end-of-year reflections.
As I think back on this past year, I'm realizing what a doozy it was! Here are just a few things that happened, both professionally and personally.
- All of you awesome friends on Facebook grew my Facebook Page to more than 37,000 followers!
- Got started back at the gym – I went 142 times in fact!
- Made new merch – a studio recording photo collection, the documented video footage in the studio, launched two new bundles – Step Inside the Studio and Backstage With the Band
- I built a greenhouse, landscaped the entire back yard and refurbished the front lawn plus installed a new laundry
- Visited Israel, Jordan, UK, Australia, Singapore and USA (twice!)
Those are just a few of the highlights!
Wow, if I had known that going into 2018 I think I would've run for cover, ha ha ha! I learned a TON about myself. How far I can stretch myself, and where my limits truly are.
I learned that I NEED more adventure in my life to keep my inspiration tank full. Travel is definitely part of that equation. So I'm going on more adventures more often.
I also learned how much I value things like routine, while not getting stuck in a rut. Traveling so much helped me realize how we can be happy with very little "stuff" and how important friends and family are.
This year I missed spending more time in my studio and playing guitar. There's a lot I want to achieve in the next 1-2 years, and making more music is definitely part of that. Being in places like Jerusalem, Petra, and Wadi Rum desert filled my inspiration tank so full… but I wasn't in a great position to record my ideas while travelling. So… I can't WAIT!
As for the holidays, we're at the beginning of 2019 with more outdoor projects and a clean-out of my studio and home! I'm ready to get rid of even more stuff!
Lastly, I wanted to thank you for being here with me on this journey and I want to keep you in the loop and include you in my travels, both musically, and geographically. Have a wonderful day, and I would love if you commented below with your end-of-2018 reflections perhaps!
Bye for now!
Music With A Mission To Rock Your World