Contest Terms and Conditions of Entry
- These Terms and Conditions relate to the Contest (Contest).
HOW TO ENTER
- There is a Contest:
- An Entrant (Entrant) will follow the instructions for the Contest.
- Entry to Contest requires the Entrant to take actions as outlined on the Contest page made by Peter Woolston and agree to the Terms and Conditions as shown.
- There is a defined number prizes to be won during the Contest (each a Prize). The participant who has the maximum scores will be the winner – for multiple prizes the prizes will be awarded to the participants with the highest scores. If the top participant has equal score, winner will randomly be generated by the system.
- The winner cannot transfer the prize to other.
- The total value of the Prizes is over US$208 which is correct at the time of printing these Terms and Conditions of Entry, but the Organiser accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- The Prizes are:
- 1 x Switchfoot Studio XL Hoodie and Peter Woolston autographed Hope On My Horizon CD
- 1 x Switchfoot Where The Light Shines Through XL t-shirt and Peter Woolston autographed Hope On My Horizon CD
- 1 x Switchfoot Live at The Ventura Theatre DVD and Peter Woolston autographed Hope On My Horizon CD
- 1 x Switchfoot The Best Yet Live DVD and Peter Woolston autographed Hope On My Horizon CD
- 1 x Switchfoot Where The Light Shines Through poster and Peter Woolston Hope On My Horizon download card
- 1 x Switchfoot button pack and Peter Woolston Hope On My Horizon download card
- Information on How to Enter and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into this Contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- This Contest is only open to individual participants 18 years of age or older; who are residents of New Zealand, United States of America, United Kingdom, Argentina, Australia, Austria, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong, Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South, Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, or Ukraine, who are not employees of the Organiser or its related corporations or agencies or of Donators of Prizes and who are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, whether or not they live in the same household as the person.
- No prize includes or necessitates travel, the cost of passports, visas, medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport or port taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, or accomodation. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the prize must be taken together.
- The Entrant is advised that tax implications may arise from prize winnings and independent financial advice should be sought prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing or entering the Contest, or being involved with or participating, or claiming prizes is the individual’s responsibility. Any cost associated with travel, attending and participating in the Contest is the Entrant’s responsibility.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical issues or failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser which corrupts or deletes or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- Only one entry per person is allowed per day and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and the Organiser discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Organiser will not be liable to the winner in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or friend as a result of or in connection with the Contest or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the Contest.
Judging Process and Prize Draws
- At the end of the Contest, the Organiser will judge the Contest entry that meets the eligibility requirements and will select winners randomly at their discretion. The criteria at the discretion of the Organiser and results will be taken into consideration. The winner of one Prize will be ineligible for any other prizes in the Contest.
- The Organiser has the right to disqualify any participant for any reason decided by the Organiser.
- The contest is valid only till the stipulated time frame and shall not be extended.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and provided an e-mail address to contact the Organiser and claim their Prize. The winners will need to reply to the Organiser within 24 hours following the email notification otherwise the Prize will be re-awarded or withdrawn. You snooze, you lose! If any redraw does occur it will only occur 1 time and then the prizes will no longer be offered.
- Any Prizes will be either emailed or sent by unregistered post to the winners within 1 working days (Monday-Friday) after all details have been confirmed. The Organiser is not liable if the prize is damaged or miss-delivered or lost or late.
- Prizes will be awarded to Eligible Entrants only. No other individual is eligible to claim the Prize.
- The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Prizes are subject to availability and change.
- If the Organiser thinks you are being a bad sport or cheating, whether through the manipulation of entry, creation or use of software to aid in multiple entries and otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, you will be removed from this Contest and damages may be sought.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Organiser and any person in connection with this Contest are not liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whatsoever suffered or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with (i) participation in this promotion; (ii) a Prize or use of a Prize; and (iii) the administration of this Contest and distribution of a Prize.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Contest is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Organiser (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical issues or failures), the Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the promotion.
- A minimum number of entries as decided by the Organiser is required for the contest to operate otherwise the Organiser can cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Contest.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, the Organiser in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Any Entrant to the Contest consents to the Organiser using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organiser.
- The Entrants biographical details and names and photographs and audiovisual recordings of the Entrants may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Organiser and Entrants agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
- You consent that you will, if requested by the Organiser, appear in a “trailer” or other advertisement designed to promote Peter Woolston.
- Entry is consent to be added to the Peter Woolston email and postal mail mailing lists for the Contest promotion and for future promotions or emails.
- All personal information provided by winners will be held by the Organiser at the below address, or such other place as is notified to the Eligible Entrant on request. Under the Privacy Act 1993, Eligible Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information. The Organiser will continue to store and use all details of entrants for marketing and promotional purposes once the Contest closes and all entrants agree to this.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address prior to awarding a Prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Organiser. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Organiser, the winner will forfeit his/her Prize and no substitute will be offered. In this event, the Prize will be awarded to the next best entry as judged by the Organiser in accordance with the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The Organiser reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any reason.
- For further assistance or queries regarding this Contest please contact The Organiser.
- The Organiser is Peter Woolston, with the address: . Entries should not be sent to these addresses.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, or any other persons or organisations other than the Organiser. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Organiser. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to the Organiser and not to any other organisation or persons.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.